Certification and TRAQ
Certification information and an application form can be obtained by clicking here. As with all Certification Examinations the application must be in the ISA office 12 working days prior to the Exam. ISA Certified Arborist computer based exam now available in Texas. To view computer based testing locations please choose the link below. In order to schedule a computer based exam, you MUST submit your application and/or retake form to ISA. The testing vendor will not allow you to schedule an exam directly through them. Computer based testing locations
Email Daniel Cottier or by phone, 682-333-6240 for more information.
ISA Career Path Pyramid
Are you losing money? You might be if you do not have an ISA Certification Credential!
Here is why:
1. In a recent survey of 16,000 arborists, it was reported that arborists in the 20-40 age group had a significantly higher income if they were ISA Certified.
2. The ISA Certified Arborist in now required in many municipal, state and federal contracts.
3. Many developers and landscape architects write specifications requiring ISA Certified Arborists.
4 Many commercial tree care companies, municipalities and utilities require either a ISA Certified Arborist or ISA Certified Tree Worker credential.
5. ISA educates the general public through an extensive public relations program. The homeowner is beginning to demand ISA Certification for arborists who work on their trees.
Sign up now and learn what 25,000 other arborists already know. ISA Certification is the mark of the professional arborist!
ISA Texas Certification and Qualification Working Groups:
ISA Certified Arborist
Contact Misti Perez 512.965.1076
Already certified? Check your status here.
Testing: Texas ISA Certification Exam Dates are at the top of this page. Here is the ISA Certified Arborist Instructions and Application Form. And Review Classes can be found on the events page and here is the Testing Center information.
If would like to obtain CEU’s for an event:
Please fill in this form to obtain CEU’s
1) Two week advance notice
2) Submit all of the following:
Name of person to be responsible for CEU forms
Complete address of that person
Phone, fax, and email address of person responsible
Exact location of event
Is the event open to the public or private
3) A complete outline of the workshop with as much detail as possible
4) List of speakers
5) Time of each talk
6) Be sure to add in breaks and lunch
7) Be willing to send the original signed CEU sheets to ISA and keep a copy for 4 years.
If certificants do not sign their name legibly, their CEU’s will not be counted.
Contact John Giedraitis
ISA Municipal Specialist Instructions & Application Form