Seeking Experienced Groundsman – Fairview
Seeking Experienced Groundsman (Tree Care Industry) D&J Arborist, Tree Services Fairview, TX
We are a growing organization with upward mobility options looking for a Groundsman to join our team. The ideal candidate will have ambition to advance their skills. This position has growth potential.
- 1-2 Years’ Experience in the Tree Care Industry
Responsibilities & Requirements Include:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to perform work tasks outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Duties include assisting climbers with removal and trimming of trees. This includes but is not limited to the use of chainsaws, pole saws, chipper and other tools of the industry.
- Safely drive work vehicles to job sites.
- Practice safe working procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Bilingual a plus.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-440-9633.
June 24, 2021
41st Texas Tree Conference, Academy, Trade Show and Tree Schools
February 17, 2021
Texas Sized Winter Storms Can Damage Trees
April 8, 2020
ISA Online learning Sale
October 8, 2019
2019 Texas Tree Conference – Thanks!
February 11, 2019
Cranes and Trees – A Workshop With Mark Chisholm
February 2, 2019
Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Renewal – College Station
February 2, 2019
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) – College Station, Texas
January 24, 2019
Bilingual Tree Worker Workshop – Taller Bilingue del Cuidado y Seguridad de Arboles
December 13, 2018
Tree-killing Insect Confirmed in Tarrant County
July 30, 2018
Emerald Ash Borer Texas Update