Sales Arborist – Sugarland
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Arborist in our Sugarland location.
As a Sales Arborist at Monster Tree Service you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, estimating job costs and achieving budgeted sales goals for your territory. This is accomplished through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and prospects. Our Sales Arborist will maintain constant communication with the owner and office staff to communicate daily visits, customer quotes and services scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Build and implement a Territory Sales Plan for his/her Territory in conjunction with Franchise Owner
- Diagnose and provide on-site estimates, review scope of work with the customer.
- Actively pursue the customer commitment to scheduling the work
- Review neighboring properties for work opportunities.
- Utilize sales process tools, software and other technologies to streamline the process for the customer.
- Attend home shows and other opportunities to demonstrate Monster Tree Service capabilities.
- Maintain arborist certification through continuing education credits
- Minimum of 2 years industry sales experience or 5 years of related industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in the green industry or related field preferred
- Prior field and supervisory experience is very helpful
- ISA Certification or the ability to obtain
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s License and a clean driving record
This position offers competitive compensation, benefits and the use of a company vehicle for work.
June 24, 2021
41st Texas Tree Conference, Academy, Trade Show and Tree Schools
February 17, 2021
Texas Sized Winter Storms Can Damage Trees
April 8, 2020
ISA Online learning Sale
October 8, 2019
2019 Texas Tree Conference – Thanks!
February 11, 2019
Cranes and Trees – A Workshop With Mark Chisholm
February 2, 2019
Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Renewal – College Station
February 2, 2019
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) – College Station, Texas
January 24, 2019
Bilingual Tree Worker Workshop – Taller Bilingue del Cuidado y Seguridad de Arboles
December 13, 2018
Tree-killing Insect Confirmed in Tarrant County
July 30, 2018
Emerald Ash Borer Texas Update