Sales Arborist – Monster Tree Service, Aubrey, Texas
Monster Tree Service is committed to two things: healthy trees and satisfied customers. What sets us apart is more than our experience, our equipment, or our locations across the country. All of these things are driven by our philosophy. Our team of professional arborists are not just dedicated to doing our job—we’re committed to providing a service that benefits both our customers and the environment.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Arborist in our North Dallas location. This is a well-established and highly profitable territory.
As a Sales Arborist at Monster Tree Service you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, estimating job costs and achieving budgeted sales goals for your territory. This is accomplished through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and prospects. Our sales arborist will maintain constant communication with the owner and office staff to communicate daily visits, customer quotes and services scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Build and implement a Territory Sales Plan for his/her Territory in conjunction with Franchise Owner
- Diagnose and provide on-site estimates, review scope of work with the customer.
- Actively pursue the customer commitment to scheduling the work
- Review neighboring properties for work opportunities.
- Maintain communication with the Office Manager regarding estimates scheduled, completed and work that has been sold.
- Sales Arborist will be responsible for setting up the production crew each morning and monitoring their work
- Utilize sales process tools, software and other technologies to streamline the process for the customer.
- Attend home shows and other opportunities to demonstrate Monster Tree Service capabilities.
- Maintain arborist certification through continuing education credits
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in the green industry or related field
- ISA Certification or the ability to obtain
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s License and a clean driving record
Email Resume to email@example.com
November 9, 2021
Texans celebrate 2021 Arbor Day in Weatherford, Texas – and beyond
June 24, 2021
41st Texas Tree Conference, Academy, Trade Show and Tree Schools
February 17, 2021
Texas Sized Winter Storms Can Damage Trees
April 8, 2020
ISA Online learning Sale
October 8, 2019
2019 Texas Tree Conference – Thanks!
February 11, 2019
Cranes and Trees – A Workshop With Mark Chisholm
February 2, 2019
Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Renewal – College Station
February 2, 2019
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) – College Station, Texas
January 24, 2019
Bilingual Tree Worker Workshop – Taller Bilingue del Cuidado y Seguridad de Arboles
December 13, 2018
Tree-killing Insect Confirmed in Tarrant County