ISA Certified Arborist – California
Tetra Tech is hiring ISA Certified Arborist for work in the pacific northwest area, which is near the Lake County area in Northern CA. This project is estimated to start on Monday August 2nd, 2021.
Arborists are going out because we are starting preventive work in the state of CA. The Arborist will be there to help identify trees that may pose a hazard to electrical lines for potential fires.
The Project will involve the following:
● Walking through utility easements to identify and mark potentially hazardous trees with an ArcGIS tool. (This is a role that involves a lot of walking every day.)
● Work is 6 days a week with an estimated 10 hours a day (overtime eligible after 8 hours a day)
● Work is projected to last to December 2021 BUT (willing to accept someone who will commit AT LEAST a full 30 days)
● $30.00 an hour with overtime at $45 an hour after 8 hours each day.
● They will get a bonus each month of $5 per hour for every hour worked in the month if they work the whole month. (You get this in the beginning of the following month. EXTRA estimated a $1,200 a month bonus.)
● Based on the hourly rate and bonus, arborist can make up to $9,600 per month
● Tetra Tech will cover your airfare to the project as well as a rental car and reimbursement for fuel expenses.
● Per Diem is $140 per day if you pay for your own lodging or $37 per day for food if Tetra Tech pays for your lodging.
The Benefits of working with Tetra Tech:
● Working in a unique environment and tree species within the pacific northwest area in California.
● Hours and work may count towards your certifications or accreditations.
● Environmentally oriented work to help mitigate against environmental damage from wildfires.
● Opportunity to grow your Career with us long term.
● Must be ISA Certified Arborist
● Must be able to pass a drug screen
● Have a valid driver’s license**
● Have good driving record
● In order to be considered for this position, your driving record must not indicate any of the following during the past 3 years:
● Punitive suspension, denial or revocation of driver’s license
● Conviction for impaired or intoxicated driving (DWAI, DUI, DWI)
● Conviction of: reckless driving, driving with a suspended/denied/revoked license, hit and run or leaving the scene
● Conviction of 3 or more moving violations, at fault accidents or a combination
● Link to apply:
● Edwin Rodriguez | Talent Acquisition- Recruiter
Direct 321-358-5044 |edwin.rodriguez1@Tetratech.com
Tetra Tech | Leading with Science® | Disaster Recovery
2301 Lucien Way, Suite 120 | Maitland, FL 32751 | Tetratech.com |
February 1, 2023
Are your trees damaged by the ice storm?
July 28, 2022
Another benefit of Texas trees: Cooler temperatures
February 25, 2022
Time to Plant Trees in Texas
January 27, 2022
Treemergency: Mulch Volcanos are Erupting in Landscapes!
December 21, 2021
Cedar fever season in Texas
November 9, 2021
Texans celebrate 2021 Arbor Day in Weatherford, Texas – and beyond
June 24, 2021
41st Texas Tree Conference, Academy, Trade Show and Tree Schools
February 17, 2021
Texas Sized Winter Storms Can Damage Trees
April 8, 2020
ISA Online learning Sale
October 8, 2019
2019 Texas Tree Conference – Thanks!