Experienced Tree Climber and Groundsmen – Denton
Experienced Tree Climber and Groundsmen– Denton We are a well-established and fast-growing company located in the heart of Denton, TX. We are looking for motivated, hardworking, honest and reliable people to grow with us. Our company works with both residential and commercial properties involving tree services such as pruning, removal and stump grinding.
ONLY EXPERIENCED CLIMBER’S AND GROUNDSMEN NEED APPLY Ideal candidate will possess the following:
* At least one year experience working on a tree crew.
* Performs all required ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties and proper pruning techniques set forth
by the crew leader and/or supervisor.
* Able to perform proper application of approved knots.
* Able to perform proper rigging techniques.
* Capable of working safely and following safety standards set forth by the company
* Valid Drivers License required
* Must have reliable transportation to and from work
* CDL is a BONUS but not required
* Strong communication skills and a good work ethic are a must
* Pay is competitive and based on experience
* Relocation assistance available, health insurance available after 60 days
* Please call us at 940-595-3335 or email at email@example.com
February 25, 2022
Time to Plant Trees in Texas
January 27, 2022
Treemergency: Mulch Volcanos are Erupting in Landscapes!
December 21, 2021
Cedar fever season in Texas
November 9, 2021
Texans celebrate 2021 Arbor Day in Weatherford, Texas – and beyond
June 24, 2021
41st Texas Tree Conference, Academy, Trade Show and Tree Schools
February 17, 2021
Texas Sized Winter Storms Can Damage Trees
April 8, 2020
ISA Online learning Sale
October 8, 2019
2019 Texas Tree Conference – Thanks!
February 11, 2019
Cranes and Trees – A Workshop With Mark Chisholm
February 2, 2019
Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Renewal – College Station