Climbing Arborist/ Crew Leader – Houston
We are seeking professional climbing arborists for consistent, full-time work in South Houston, Texas.
The right candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Ability to commute to Pearland (Monday-Friday, 7:15-4:30.)
- Career in Arboriculture
- 3-5 years experience as a climbing arborist on a full-time basis.
- Proficient in tree pruning and removal according to industry standards.
- Proficient in MRS or SRT climbing
- Proficient with climbing spurs and technical rigging for tree Removal.
- Must wear proper protection equipment (PPE) provided by company.
- Tree identification basics
- Operate in a safe and professional manner.
- Clearly communicate and execute work orders as proposed to client by sales representative.
- Lead with a positive attitude.
- Train apprentice climbers.
- Drivers License
Hourly rate or salary is negotiable and includes sales commission, structured bonus and paid vacation time. Please submit resume.
February 1, 2023
Are your trees damaged by the ice storm?
July 28, 2022
Another benefit of Texas trees: Cooler temperatures
February 25, 2022
Time to Plant Trees in Texas
January 27, 2022
Treemergency: Mulch Volcanos are Erupting in Landscapes!
December 21, 2021
Cedar fever season in Texas
November 9, 2021
Texans celebrate 2021 Arbor Day in Weatherford, Texas – and beyond
June 24, 2021
41st Texas Tree Conference, Academy, Trade Show and Tree Schools
February 17, 2021
Texas Sized Winter Storms Can Damage Trees
April 8, 2020
ISA Online learning Sale
October 8, 2019
2019 Texas Tree Conference – Thanks!