Climbing Arborist/ Crew Leader – Houston
We are seeking professional climbing arborists for consistent, full-time work in South Houston, Texas.
The right candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Ability to commute to Pearland (Monday-Friday, 7:15-4:30.)
- Career in Arboriculture
- 3-5 years experience as a climbing arborist on a full-time basis.
- Proficient in tree pruning and removal according to industry standards.
- Proficient in MRS or SRT climbing
- Proficient with climbing spurs and technical rigging for tree Removal.
- Must wear proper protection equipment (PPE) provided by company.
- Tree identification basics
- Operate in a safe and professional manner.
- Clearly communicate and execute work orders as proposed to client by sales representative.
- Lead with a positive attitude.
- Train apprentice climbers.
- Drivers License
Hourly rate or salary is negotiable and includes sales commission, structured bonus and paid vacation time. Please submit resume.
June 24, 2021
41st Texas Tree Conference, Academy, Trade Show and Tree Schools
February 17, 2021
Texas Sized Winter Storms Can Damage Trees
April 8, 2020
ISA Online learning Sale
October 8, 2019
2019 Texas Tree Conference – Thanks!
February 11, 2019
Cranes and Trees – A Workshop With Mark Chisholm
February 2, 2019
Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Renewal – College Station
February 2, 2019
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) – College Station, Texas
January 24, 2019
Bilingual Tree Worker Workshop – Taller Bilingue del Cuidado y Seguridad de Arboles
December 13, 2018
Tree-killing Insect Confirmed in Tarrant County
July 30, 2018
Emerald Ash Borer Texas Update