Climber – Austin
We’re currently seeking applicants for the Spring and Summer 2021 work seasons. ($1,500 Sign-On Bonus)
Happy Tree Service of Austin is all about: building relationships through hard work, integrity, and dedication to our community. We encourage talented and dedicated applicants who are open to growing their skills within the industry. If this sounds like the kind of environment, you are interested in working for, feel free to reach out. We are hiring climbers with a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a climber for a professional tree service. ¡Hablamos Español!
- We offer competitive pay (dependent on experience).
- Applicants need a positive and friendly attitude.
- Hardworking mindset and safety-conscious individuals.
- We assist employees in attaining certifications to advance in their careers.
- Employee Benefits
- Medical and/or dental insurance options* •Paid vacation* (after 1 year) •Paid Holidays •Career Advancement Opportunities •401K retirement plans •Work/Life Balance •Equal Opportunity Employer
- Using proper pruning techniques; assisting in process of trimming trees, clearing and chipping tree debris, and disposing of tree debris.
- Ensuring that the work area beneath and around the trees is clear and properly marked so that the public will be safe from falling debris.
- Maintaining climbing gear and tree care equipment to be sure that all equipment and tools are safe and in working order for high quality and safe service.
- Ensuring that all crew members follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Able to successfully follow directions and complete requests.
- Strong work ethic & good communication skills.
- Able to operate machinery.
- Previous climbing experience is required.* •Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- 2 years of experience in tree climbing and arborist work.
- Spanish-speaking applicants welcome.
- Looking for a candidate who won’t need much training and are ready to work.
(we are willing to work with you to help you achieve certifications) •Must be authorized to work in the US Job.
QUESTIONS: We’re here to help you. If you need assistance with our application process, give us a call at 512-212-0010 or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit Our Careers Page for More Info on Career Openings, Job Requirements, Etc.
Learn More About Us:
February 25, 2022
Time to Plant Trees in Texas
January 27, 2022
Treemergency: Mulch Volcanos are Erupting in Landscapes!
December 21, 2021
Cedar fever season in Texas
November 9, 2021
Texans celebrate 2021 Arbor Day in Weatherford, Texas – and beyond
June 24, 2021
41st Texas Tree Conference, Academy, Trade Show and Tree Schools
February 17, 2021
Texas Sized Winter Storms Can Damage Trees
April 8, 2020
ISA Online learning Sale
October 8, 2019
2019 Texas Tree Conference – Thanks!
February 11, 2019
Cranes and Trees – A Workshop With Mark Chisholm
February 2, 2019
Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Renewal – College Station