Business Sales Developer – Dallas – Fort Worth, Texas or Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Dedicated to scientifically proven methods, Rainbow Tree Company is continually educating our employees since beginning in 1976; we have built our business by being on the cutting edge of what gets the best results. We are commitment to not only ourselves but to our clients to do excellent work but to deliver extraordinary service. We believe in ongoing improvement as we grow in the community.
Do you have what it takes to join a high powered professional team of one of the most dynamic and entrepreneurial companies in the industry? Are you ambitious, energetic, highly adaptable, and inspired by innovation? If so, we’re looking for a Business Sales Developer to join our Utility Vegetation Management Team to join our team! Preferred locations are Dallas Forth Worth, Texas or Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Rainbow Tree Company is looking to hire highly talented and motivated Business Sales Developer into our Vegetation Management team. You will work alongside cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities and execute upon those ideas. Are you are a person who is exceptionally skilled at building personal relationships and navigating complex marketing organizations and agencies? Do you thrive in finding and establishing new business connections and enjoy “the hunt”? You are thoughtful, personable and willing to do what it takes to successfully execute a partnership?
What you will do:
· Call on and enroll Utilities into a breakthrough Tree Growth Management Solution as well as integrate our program throughout our clients system as appropriate.
· Work with Rainbow colleagues to strategize each account and then create actions in order to best engage and integrate our solution into their program.
· Present educational materials at industry events.
· Work with the production team to ensure treatments are being delivered as promised and with customer service to ensure your client’s customers are being handled.
· Assure that Rainbow keeps its promises to clients and be the advocate to ensure we are delivering what we said we would.
· Identify new and existing customer opportunities.
· Use existing network to identify new business opportunities.
· Determine customer-specific solutions.
· Conduct face-to-face meetings.
· Responding to RFP’s.
· 3-5 years Business Development / Sales experience.
· This position requires 50% travel and is based in the territory being served.
· Exceptional public relations/interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
· Ability to speak in public to educate and motivate, coach and mentor individuals as well team members.
· AA or BS Degree in urban forestry, Natural Resource Science/Management, Horticulture, biology, environmental science or related field and/or 3-5 year experience in utilities or vegetation management field.
· Certification as an ISA Arborist is a plus or ability to obtain certification within one year
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is performed outdoors in any weather element throughout urban and rural settings. May be required to bend, reach, stoop, and lift objects; may be exposed to safety hazards and dangerous tools and equipment; safety precautions must be followed, including use of safety equipment.
You should know:
We offer a fantastic Total Rewards Package that includes things like a wide selection of health plans, Paid PTO, 401(k) retirement plan with company matching, professional development, volunteer programs, employee assistance program, paid company training as we often will promote within and many more perks.
At Rainbow Tree Company, we celebrate our differences and are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
July 28, 2022
Another benefit of Texas trees: Cooler temperatures
February 25, 2022
Time to Plant Trees in Texas
January 27, 2022
Treemergency: Mulch Volcanos are Erupting in Landscapes!
December 21, 2021
Cedar fever season in Texas
November 9, 2021
Texans celebrate 2021 Arbor Day in Weatherford, Texas – and beyond
June 24, 2021
41st Texas Tree Conference, Academy, Trade Show and Tree Schools
February 17, 2021
Texas Sized Winter Storms Can Damage Trees
April 8, 2020
ISA Online learning Sale
October 8, 2019
2019 Texas Tree Conference – Thanks!
February 11, 2019
Cranes and Trees – A Workshop With Mark Chisholm