2019 September Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Renewal
September 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$220
The TRAQ re-qualification is a one-day refresher with five hours of instruction and three hours to take the exam. Registration Deadline is August 26, 2019. The TRAQ credential is valid for five years from the date it is earned. Current TRAQ holders can complete the course as early as 3 1/2 years into their qualification.
Once your current expiration date passes, you will need to retake the full course and assessment to be reinstated.
Once you have successfully passed the renewal requirements, you will be given 5 years from the date of your previous expiration allowing you to take full advantage of the 5 year period granted with the credential.
Your instructor for this event will be Skip Kincaid.
You will review:
– Levels of assessment
– Target assessment
– Site assessment
– Tree biology and mechanics
– Tree inspection and assessment
– Data analysis and risk categorizaion
Included in your registration:
– course registration
– exam fee
– the TRAQ renewal manual (shipped via UPS to the address you provide (NO PO Boxes)
– the TRAQ renewal workbook (handed out at the class)
– coffee and breakfast items
– lunch, beverages and snacks for the day
Travel and lodging is on your own.
What is required to bring to the class:
– your government issued photo ID
– your TRAQ Manual (shipped via UPS to the address you provide)
– TRAQ clipboard
– your TRAQ Workbook (will be handed out at the class)
– your hard hat and high visiblity vest or shirt
– #2 pencils and clipboard for taking notes and completing worksheets
– rain gear, including a large ziplock bag (just in case!)
– come prepared to spend part of the day outdoors
– please dress for your comfort level indoors and outdoors; we cannot always control the room temperature to suit everyone